The Firmstrong Bruiser Men’s 26 Single Speed Beach Cruiser Bike is a Men’s Bike designed with an extra 2 inches of frame length for comfortable arm extension for adults from 5 feet 4 inches to 6 feet 4 inches tall. It includes a Shimano 21-speed gear system, Shimano Tourney derailleur, and Revisit twist shifters, so you’ll easily coast, cruise, and climb–even on steep hills.
The 21 speeds and front and rear handbrakes make this cruiser bicycle for men more versatile than a regular beach cruiser. With the Firmstrong Bruiser Beach Cruiser Bike, all the shifting takes place within the rear wheel, so the chain doesn’t have to transport for the bike to change gears.
Firmstrong Bruiser Beach Cruiser Bike implies less maintenance and not more possibility for problems. The gears ride smoothly and shift easily, and gear changes happen without interrupting your pedal stroke. Made for cruising, this 26-inch Men’s Bicycle features wide 2. 125-inch tires, an oversized spring saddle, and wide handlebars with synthetic leather grips that make rides comfortable.
The thick top-tube design, 19-inch extended-length steel frame, and all-black components give this Firmstrong Bruiser Beach Cruiser Bike a resoundingly masculine look. The matte black paint lends sleek style and acts as a protectant and sealant to prevent rusting, even in very humid environments.
Features of Firmstrong Bruiser Bike
- Men’s cruiser bike with 21 speeds for faster riding and better hill mountaineering
- 19-inch extended-length steel frame provides quite a lot of space between rider and handlebars
- 125-inch balloon tires for a cushioned ride
- Front and rear handbrakes for smooth, easy stops
- Oversized seat with dual springs and wide handlebars with synthetic leather grips for comfort