The Diamondback Atroz 1 Full Suspension Mountain Bike proves them mistaken with a reliable single-pivot suspension design with sealed cartridge bearings that nicely smooth out the trail. People say you need to spend a hell of a large number of cases to buy a full-suspension bike — or at least a Full-Suspension Bike that actually performs. They’re regularly right. Regularly. But not this time around.
Whether you’re climbing to the top of the mountain or working your way back down, you’ll be able to find the 27.5-inch wheels offer quick handling even as the WTB Vigilante 27.5×2.3 inch tires stay grippy and stable even when you’re flying into steep technical terrain. For a workhorse of a full suspension trail bike, look no further than the Diamondback Bikes Atroz 1 Mountain Bike.
Specifications of Diamondback Bikes Atroz 1 Mountain Bike
- Aluminum frame with 4 inches of rear suspension trip; Kindshock rear shock
- SR Suntour XCM fork with 120mm of suspension trip to soak up bumps
- Shimano/Suntour 3×8 drivetrain provides 24 gears
- Tektro Aries mechanical disc brakes keep you in control 27.5″ wheels offer quick handling
- 5-year warranty from date of the original purchase of bicycle on the front triangle; 1-year warranty on swing arm (warranty applies to original owner)
General sizing: XS=5′-5’3″, S=5’3″-5’6″, M=5’6″-5’9″, L=5’9″-6′, XL=6′-6’4″. When you’ve got questions about sizing, feel free to contact us for more information. Complete Diamondback Bikes Atroz 1 Mountain Bike will be partially disassembled and sealed in a factory box for shipping.
Bikes arrive approximately 85% assembled and will require installation of parts and adjustment of components. If you aren’t comfortable with bicycle assembly or adjustments, we recommend bringing the bike to a capable bike shop to be built.